Monday 20 July 2015

Rabbit card

Hi everyone, another week and another colour combination for you to play along with. This week we have pastel pink, green and lemon, a perfect combination for a baby card. To start with I have cut a C6 card landscape, I then used my Papertrey ink dies to cut out a pastel green frame, the white stitched frame and the internal vellum, Cuddly friends by K & Company. I layered the frames together also taking the oval out of the card so that the light shines through the vellum. I have then added a coordinating organza bow. The wee tag and stamps are also by Papertrey ink and I have stitched it to the bow with pale green thread. Finally I rounded all the outside edges to go with the rounded edges theme. I hope you enjoy this weeks colour combination, happy crafting folks, regards Erika.

No comments:

Post a Comment