Wednesday 8 July 2015

Dreamy card

Good morning and this weeks challenge is shades of green, one of my favourite colours, calm and relaxing. For this card I have first created a 6" square card and a 5" frame for my card in white, 1" in depth. Then I stamped it with Stampers Anonymous Botanical sketch and Distress ink Crushed olive. I used the technique second generation stamping which sounds very technical but basically just means you ink the rubber as normal but the first stamp is on scrap paper and the second is on your finished work. It just gives a lighter imprint and is subtler for a background. I then used my blending tool to add more Crushed olive ink and then Peeled paint distress ink around the edges. The sentiment is stamped direct to the card and is by Indigo blue Enjoy life. I have then added three punched daisy's with green confetti, to match the sentiment. I hope you enjoy this weeks colour challenge, more from me again soon, happy crafting, Erika.

No comments:

Post a Comment