Thursday 18 June 2015

Simple beauty

Good morning, here is my take on this weeks colour combination "citrus shades." First I have stamped a flower from Stampers Anonymous Flower Garden with Archival ink. I have then used my distress inks to watercolours the image; I have used Squeezed lemonade, Mustard seed, Spiced marmalade, Peeled paint and Crushed olive. Atter allowing the image to dry I layered on corresponding orange card stock. Direct to the card I have then used The crafters workshop stencil Mini chicken wire reverse to create a background using Spiced marmalade. I have then stamped the sentiment on to cream card, again Stampers Anonymous Perspective, coloured with marmalade and layered onto orange cardstock before adding to the card. To finish I have added a bow with cream string on the flower. CAS! That's all from me today, I hope you enjoy this weeks fresh colour combination. Regards Erika.

No comments:

Post a Comment