Wednesday 3 June 2015

A bit of everything



A really fun and fabulous colour scheme to work on. I started with the 'Family Selfie' layout by trimming a 12 x 12 paper to A4 width and printing the title and the journalling. It's a quick way to start a layout. I tore the edge once it was printed and made the printed word match the layout in that I chose a dark green type. I also trimmed the photos to get both of them onto the layout. I added some hand cut 'flags' two pieces of star washi tape, so hand punched hearts and a 'love the here and now' The photo captures a family selfie and that split moment a second later, which made us giggle when we saw the photos after. the Charity Ball layout was actually quite timely, I hand cut the flowers from a sheet of paper, overlaying the roses that had parts missing as they were on the edge of the paper. I used a border punched and a white pen to add the journalling. The photo was taken by said 14 year old when we went to a Charity ball. And the last shot is of the three cards I made with the 'offcuts' from the pages I made! Happy Scrapping - Catch Ya Later Virginia

No comments:

Post a Comment