Wednesday 22 April 2015

Circle journal


I was making two pages for a CJ I'm participating in. I took some orange card and a scrap of the Echo Park Summer Fun papers then used a border punch for edge of the background sheet. I used a Dear Lizzy PL card for the left hand page and aded a sticker element from the matching sticker sheet. I then trimmed the pages with orange and black polka dot ribbon and fussy cut some ice lollies to use as a border. Finally I used a chipboard arrow and some sticker bunting and I used the alphas from the sticker sheet as the title.
Elainexx

1 comment:

  1. Oh that's GREAT, Elaine! The blue in the photos really pop with the orange background paper! Terrific :-) P.S. I got quite a kick out of the expression "ice lollies"--- certainly not an American term ;-)

    ReplyDelete