Sunday 22 March 2015

Couple of cards

First up is a gorgeous pocket card


This card is based on an idea I saw on Pintrest - yes I do USE it not JUST browse LOL It is a card with a side pocket stitched on and inside the pocket is a bookmark that can be kept and reused after the card is finished with.
Karen xx


                                                             Followed by a simple hi!
Have kept this card very contempory looking with a scruffy inked finished. the thing I love about this colour scheme is how bright it is. I've played down the grey here and made it the accent!

Laura x

2 comments:

  1. Very creative! Lovely selection

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both so creative and colorful! I can't seem to resist anything with red in it :-)
    Karen, I'm glad to hear you USE Pinterest :-D

    ReplyDelete